Sunday 3 July 2011

Top tunnel holes / engine fuel pipes / Battery tray

Sunday 3rd July
Cut the holes in the top tunnel panels for the handbrake and the gearstick, they are both only roughly cut at the moment until I source gators for them, will then trim and cut to size.


Done another round of bleeding, pedal is a lot better now but still has some air in it, it gets better when pumped, will have to do another round.

Temporary fitted battery box panel, cut out the hole for the grommet / wires to pass through, for this I used a 43mm hole saw, I then found out that fuses will not pass through the hole L so had to take the loom back out, pass it through the hole then refit it all, once run back down the tunnel I roughly put the rear loom in place of where it needs to be fitted, I temporary cable tied it to chassis, will fix it in place properly once I am sure it is right.


Fitted the feed and return fuel lines to engine, including the pressure regulator.



No comments:

Post a Comment