Tuesday 19 July 2011

Exhaust

Friday 15th July
Cut down the exhaust today to fit the cat, so put it on, lined it all then marked so Tiger know where to weld it together, they are also going to weld a nut in for the lambda sensor, forgot to take a picture before I boxed and sent it off.

Fixed the body tub, riveted along the top and bottom rails, and across the bulkhead, not sure what to do at the rear yet as I have decided to fit the tub on top of the rear chassis for ease of removing in the future (same as tiger do with the factory built ones).

Took off the roll bar I fitted yesterday as I decided I would prefer 8 bolts to hold it down rather than 4 than come predrilled, drilled another for holes in the base plate, then holes in the chassis to match, then refitted it.

I eventually bought a grease gun, just so I could grease the prop shaft before fitting side tunnels, I then fitted all the remaining tunnel panels, so all the ally panels are now complete and in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment