Thursday 23 June 2011

Front brake pipes / Brackets / Seats / Flywheel

Wednesday 22nd June
Bought some angled ally and made the front brake pipes brackets, so completed the brake system.





Seats arrived today J


I am awaiting the tyres to arrive from Tiger (I am also still awaiting the handbrake leaver and front cycle wings). I need the tyres now so I can progress with the build. I moved onto the engine, which is a brand new unit I bought from Tiger, I removed the standard pressure plate, clutch and fly wheel, as I have upgraded & lightened parts to replace these with. The ring gear and flywheel come separate from tiger, so I done the usual trick of putting the ring into the oven and the flywheel into the freezer, this worked a treat I then let both (once mated) to cool down to room temperature.  The picture below shows the difference in the flywheels, standard on the left.


No comments:

Post a Comment