Tuesday 2 August 2011

Dash and instruments

Sunday 31st July
Fitted the dash and instruments (went a bit wrong here, as i cut the holes in the vinyl I cut too much away on the oil pressure gauge, you can see the foam at the edge of the clock. I intend to change the dash once through IVA as there are a few things i am not happy with) put all the clocks, switches and warning lights in the dash, then rested it on the tunnel while I wired it up. I had to extend the wires for the fog light as they would not reach where I had put the switch, I also had to extend the wires for the warning lights on the alpha loom. Once all were wired I then tidied up all the extended wiring on the rear with insulation tape, then tie wrapped it up to get it as neat as possible. Also fitted the rear carpet.



No comments:

Post a Comment