Friday 9 March 2012

Post IVA

Saturday 3rd March 2012
Spent the day in the garage today working on the car. I removed the ugly extensions off the front indicators that were required for the IVA, I also fitted the sporty steering wheel.



Then I fitted the pedal box cover, I had to cut away OS bottom of the pedal box to allow the bonnet to fit correctly, I am not 100% happy with this so will improve / modify it in the future


Time to fit the windscreen, this was a pain in the ass, the curve on the bottom of the glass does not match the curve of the car perfectly so it is hard to get it level, it took a bit of tinkering but got there in the end


Monday 5th March 2012

Ok off to the DVLA today to register the car, I filled in all the paperwork and paid the registration fee and for tax, I was then told that they only register kit cars every other week and there was no one in the office who could do it this week. They took my phone number and said they would be in touch if they needed anymore info and that they would process the paperwork next week. So it’s just a waiting game now.

Car more or less finished

No comments:

Post a Comment